Last Updated: May 22 2018
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies –In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price. Woocommerce, Stripe, Paypal will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Zoho, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vimeo, Etsy will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Our Cookie List
|wordpress_test_cookie||Used on sites built with WordPress. Tests whether or not the browser has cookies enabled|
|cookie_notice_accepted||cookie_notice_accepted is the cookie we use to stop the cookie message displaying each time you visit the site|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Contains information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. No personal information is stored within this cookie.|
|WORDPRESS_LOGGED_IN_||WordPress cookie for a logged in user|
|wordpress_sec_||These cookies help us keep you logged in to our site.|
|Lang||There are many different types of cookies associated with this name, and a more detailed look at how it is used on a particular website is generally recommended. However, in most cases it will likely be used to store language preferences, potentially to serve up content in the stored language|
|This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.|
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
|Contains information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. No personal information is stored within this cookie.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Contains information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. No personal information is stored within this cookie.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within this cookie.|
|__stripe_mid||Stripe uses this to process payments for our website|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe uses this to process payments for our website|
|AKDC||PAYPAL cookies are necessary for this integration to work flawlessly.|
|KHcl0EuY7AKSMgfvHl7J5E7hPtK||These cookies are used to show banners from PayPal and run the purchase facilities offered on the site through PayPal.|
|NSID||These cookies allow Conversant to recognise you when you revisit a website. We will use the data that we collect through our use of these cookies to ensure that you see relevant and useful advertisements when you visit our website.|
|X-PP-SILOVER||When making a payment via PayPal these Cookie are issued – PayPal session/security|
|tsrce||When making a payment via PayPal these Cookie are issued – PayPal session/security|
|x-pp-s||Cookie for proper functioning of paypal transaction|
|Ts||Cookie for proper functioning of paypal transaction|
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- By visiting this link: https://www.saradendesigns.com/get-in-touch/